For sale — Unit 4
First floor corner unit custom built. 2300 sq. ft. live/work space (see pictures below).
Clerestory windows along north side for incredible light. South and east facing windows.
Modern kitchen, 1.5 baths, washer/dryer hookup, bamboo and cork floors.
Totally rebuilt mill building with wide halls, gallery and loading dock.
Great artistic community with shared gallery, patio with fire pit and garden space.
The Ropeworks Artist Condominium building is a visual artist oriented facility.
- 15' by 24' mezzanine.
- 8' by 12' enclosed room.
- 24' x 24' section of concrete floor with floor drain.
- Large storage space under the unit.
- Large capacity exhaust hood and stainless steel work sink.
- Oversized 6' entry doors.
- 200 amp electrical.
- Air conditioning.
- Two parking spaces.
- Close to supermarket, park, express way and bus stop.
View from front door
View from mezzanine